The Scene Controller is a controlling device for selecting a ‘scene’ or controlling individual products.
There are seven buttons which can be used in different combinations, many selections and utilities are available by customizing them in our free of charge online manager. The user can bound a key combination to any specific function. The Scene Controller will run on two AAA batteries, with an expected lifetime of five years.
- Controlling a variety of scenes by pressing hotkeys
- The Scene Controller works on AAA batteries with a lifespan of five years
- Completely customizable in our free of charge online manager
- Product dimensions: 125 x 40 x 20 millimeter (L x W x H)
- Normal operating voltage: 2x AAA 1,5V batteries. From 2,3Vdc to 4,0Vdc. Do not use rechargeable batteries
- Normal battery lifetime: approximately 5 years
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 30% to 80%
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz (Z-Wave)
- Maximum wireless range: 100 meters in line of sight
- Average wireless range: 30 meter
- Mesh-network wireless range: 150 to 300 meters (maximum of 4 hops)
Third party products
With this product you get two year warranty. For more information read our general terms and conditions.