BeNext is awlays looking for new talent to strenghten her team! Below you will find an overview of all open vacancies. Don’t see any vacancies applicable for you but still want to be part of our team?
Get in touch!
Technical Project Support
FULL-TIME – AMSTERDAM – PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The energy transition is in full swing, so is BeNext! As a growing market leader in the energy-efficient sector, we create, connect and develop innovative products to provide insight into energy consumption. Founded in 2007, BeNext offers a complete solution where hardware and software is used to stimulate energy awareness and living a more sustainable lifestyle. The energy transition, the demand for comfort, control and safety in and around homes ensures that BeNext is rapidly growing and is excited to expand her team.
Are you at the beginning of your career and interested in project-based work and have affinity with technology? Then we are looking for you!
Together with the team, you (pro) actively think about solutions and contribute to the successful delivery of projects. Furthermore:
- You support the project manager when preparing , executing and managing projects from a technical perspective.
- You are responsible for planning and organizing installations and projects.
- You are the contact person for our customers and inform them about progress.
- You answer technical questions via telephone, e-mail and/or on location.
- You use a professional communication style towards our customers.
- You develop knowledge documents and think about support processes.
- You provide input to further develop existing systems and solutions.
- You are partly responsible for the coordination between the different technology fields.
Are you the vital link between our customers and organization?
- You have completed a degree at (min.) HBO Level (Bachelor).
- You have experience with ICT and the installation sector and at least 2 years working experience.
- You are service oriented, have strong communication skills, and you like challenges.
- You master the Dutch language and can easily switch to English if necessary.
- You are eager to learn and are focused on solving problems.
- You are multi-tasker and have good analytical skills.
- You work in an inspiring and informal work environment in Amsterdam.
- We offer good working conditions, career opportunities and flexible working hours.
- Dynamic working environment where you will come into contact with the latest technologies.
- An inspirational place between IT professionals!
Are you ready to contribute together with BeNext to the realization of an energy conscious world? We like to hear from you!
Apply now! Share your motivation letter and CV.