Step 1: ‘Security’
Step 2: Settings
Step 3: Set and save
1. Front door – Alarm after walk-in: in this way you have time to de-activate the alarm.
2. Backdoor – Immediate alarm: if this door opens, the alarm will go off immediately.
3. Backyard – Immediate alarm: if movement is detected, the alarm will sound immediately.
4. Walk-in time – 15 seconds: you have 15 seconds to, after you opened the front door, de-activate the alarm. You can set this time yourself.
5. Use Tag Readers: which Tag Reader do you want to use?
6. Use Alarm Sounds: which Alarm Sound do you want to use?
Always save your settings!