Place the Tag Reader close to the main exit of your office or home to enjoy it’s full potential.
With the Tag Reader you can activate or de-activate your security by simply passing the RFID Tag in front of the reader. It is called a Tag Reader because it uses RFID Tags to identify people and their personal preferences around leaving the house or coming home.
Separately from working with RFID Tags, the Tag Reader also has a numerical keypad. Within the free of charge online manager you can configure a numerical code. This way you prevent being locked out of the system in case you may have lost the RFID Tag.
By using the Tag Reader intelligently you can secure your house and save money on your energy bill at the same time. You can actually let your house ‘fall asleep’ when enabling the ‘Away Scene’. This is especially noted when u are using energy saving products of BeNext such as Radiator Control and of course a Energy Switch.
- Switch between the scenes ‘Home’ and ‘Away’ easily
- Initiate security measures or instead de-activate them easily without use of complicated coding
- Let your house ‘wake up’ or instead ‘fall asleep’. This way you can save enormously on your energy bill
- Product dimensions: 62 x 62 x 20 millimeter (L x W x H)
- Normal operating voltage: 2x AA 1.5V batteries. From 2.3Vdc to 4.0Vdc. Do not use rechargeable batteries
- Battery lifetime: normal usage will give approximately a lifetime of 5 years. Notice: long and big networks will increase the battery lifetime
- Protocols supported: ISO15693, ISO18000-3, Tag-it™, RFID
- Buzzer-sound: approximately 60dB at 10 centimeters distance
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C
- Operating humidity: 30% to 80%
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz (Z-Wave)
- Maximum wireless range: 100 meters in line of sight
- Average wireless range: 30 meter
- Mesh-network wireless range: 150 to 300 meters (maximum of 4 hops)
Third party products
With this product you get two year warranty. For more information read our general terms and conditions.