Use The Door Sensor for securing and/or enlarging luxury and automation in your home or office. Receive notifications
when unwanted activities are being triggered and keep your room temperature on level due to the build-in thermometer.
Make up your own rules in the free of charge online manager so that your preferences are automated when simply opening your front door.
The primary function of the Door Sensor is detecting the status of a door or window. In combination with our Alarm Sound you can configure rules that enable an alarm when doors or windows are opened unwanted. Broaden functionalities by making your own rules. Make it happen that when you leave your bedroom preferred devices and custom scenes switch on and off, depending on the time of day.
Yes, It’s actually fun!
- Measure the open and/or closed status of doors and windows in your office or home
- Measure temperature
- Set up a basic security system by simply adding more sensors
- Receive notifications on your phone and email when there is registered activity
- Make up a variety of rules to add functionality to your home
- Use for security and adding luxury to your office or home
- Save on your energy bills by reducing unwanted usage of heating
- Product dimensions: Door Sensor = 58 x 33 x 17 millimeter. Magnet = 58 x 11 x 17 millimeter (L x W x H)
- Normal operating voltage: 2x AAA 1,5V batteries. From 2,3 to 4,0Vdc. Do not use rechargeable batteries
- Battery lifetime: approximately 5 years by normal usage. Approximately 3~4 years by
long networks and heavily usage
- Absolute maximum temperature: -15°C to +85°C
- Storage temperature: -5°C to +65°C
- Storage humidity: 10% to 70%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Operating humidity: 10% to 80%
- Frequency range: 868.42 MHz (Z-Wave)
- Maximum wireless range: 100 meters in line of sight
- Average wireless range: 30 meter
- Mesh-network wireless range: 150 to 300 meters (maximum of 4 hops)
Third party products
With this product you get two year warranty. For more information read our general terms and conditions.